ScootRS tubeless Rims

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Tosh

Does anybody know which valves fit the rims and were to purchase them from please
as I`m finding it hard in my neck of the woods.
Coppull, lancashire.
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

HxPaul

Tosh

Thanks HxPaul for the reply,but none of them will fit,there's a centre ring which bolts to the hubs the valve holes is directly under it in the centre of the wheel,wish I had a picture to show you what I mean.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

Could they be the same as the FIA wheel? sounds like it's similar i found i couldn't get any for one of those as they were different to every valve. If so as Rimini do that wheel you could email them to see if they'd send you some
the man don't give a f@@k
HxPaul

I use these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-90-Degre ... Ciid%3A1By the way I have ScootRS tubeless wheel rims and if the ring is in the way,cut it off with a hack saw.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I am using similar to the ones shown in the link, mine may have been sourced via DemonTweaks. You're quite right that they do not fit without doing some extra work to the rim and/or valve to provide the additional clearance required but I took a little off each until they did, then used silver touch-up on rim to stop rust.

I have these rims fitted to my Jet, which then did the Spanish Euro and back without issue.

Adam
Tosh

Thanks to all who replied, very much appreciated at the moment im waiting for some brass ones to arrive with a slight bend on them ,hope there going to fit before I attack the rims
Ta Paul
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

When I used to use these rims I dremelled out a section above the hole for the valve and fitted Bridgeport valves
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information