S1 Hidden Master Cylinder - Where & How

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
immylam

I have a semi hydraulic master cylinder that I am going to use on My S1. Where does it fix to and what bracket have folks used? In My S3 it was easy as it fitted easily enough but the S1 doesn't have enough room at the horncover bolts (horncover not deep enough) and the horn mount further down is a bit too flimsy. Any pics?
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

Some people fit them under there floorboards https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lambretta-DI ... SwNhNd3EYG
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

can be done; fitted them to three series 1s you have to move the horn it easily fits the gap between frame and horn cast
C’est la vie
Arch_Stanton

You can just squeeze one in if you make your own brackets.

holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

Arch_Stanton wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:25 pm You can just squeeze one in if you make your own brackets.

nice work arch Stanton, well thought out and fitted, looks like it was made to fit there, I like to see a well engineered solution to a problem, and of course you cannot take risks with something as important as brakes, your life may depend on it.
I guess im right in thinking your a western fan ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information