TSR Evo Tail can support

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Norrie Bodge
Main scooter: GP-1971-Ts230/S2-1960-Ts230

essexgp wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:32 pm
Norrie Bodge wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 am
essexgp wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Which SIP endcan do you use? as my Evo support bracket is fouling my GP side panel to
I haven’t used my TSR pipe yet m8 so not changed end can
But was informed it’s these ->. https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/prod ... ng_20006ca
Thanks for that info but do you mean the SIP or the PM one? sorry to be thick

This one which in the description says same stud spacing as a PM

https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/prod ... ng_20006ca
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

I can confirm the cans sold by Chiselspeed as fitted to their exhaust range share the same stud spacing as the TSR evo.
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

you other option would be to alter the bracket, ive apapted one on my gp and its more or less under the end can, I do have a non standard exhaust so I had to make my own mounting on the engine, then a rubber bobbin, then cut and welded the bracket to fit between the two.
Norrie Bodge
Main scooter: GP-1971-Ts230/S2-1960-Ts230

holty wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:28 pm you other option would be to alter the bracket, ive apapted one on my gp and its more or less under the end can, I do have a non standard exhaust so I had to make my own mounting on the engine, then a rubber bobbin, then cut and welded the bracket to fit between the two.

Any piccys mate?
Hughieboy
Main scooter: Lambretta Li S2 GT186

holty wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:28 pm you other option would be to alter the bracket, ive apapted one on my gp and its more or less under the end can, I do have a non standard exhaust so I had to make my own mounting on the engine, then a rubber bobbin, then cut and welded the bracket to fit between the two.
Thanks everyone.... photos of your bracket would be great!
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

Scooterdude wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:15 pm I can confirm the cans sold by Chiselspeed as fitted to their exhaust range share the same stud spacing as the TSR evo.
Thanks for the info
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

Norrie Bodge wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:26 pm
essexgp wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:32 pm
Norrie Bodge wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 am

I haven’t used my TSR pipe yet m8 so not changed end can
But was informed it’s these ->. https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/prod ... ng_20006ca
Thanks for that info but do you mean the SIP or the PM one? sorry to be thick

This one which in the description says same stud spacing as a PM

https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/prod ... ng_20006ca
Thanks again for the info
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

The trouble is we shouldn't have to do all this they cost enough money why should we end up fixing there crap.On mine also the 2 holes for the barrell studs were not far enough apart so i had to take my old JL manifold and clamp it together with the evo one and drill them through so it would fit,i'm told this has been common on a few of them as well.TBH it's bull we don't buy them to do all this they should fit right and to make a half attempt at a rear bracket that looks and fits sh*te just shows poor quality control(unfortunately same as the SIP road 2 vespa exhausts).
the man don't give a f@@k
Hughieboy
Main scooter: Lambretta Li S2 GT186

GTFOMWSC wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 am The trouble is we shouldn't have to do all this they cost enough money why should we end up fixing there crap.On mine also the 2 holes for the barrell studs were not far enough apart so i had to take my old JL manifold and clamp it together with the evo one and drill them through so it would fit,i'm told this has been common on a few of them as well.TBH it's bull we don't buy them to do all this they should fit right and to make a half attempt at a rear bracket that looks and fits sh*te just shows poor quality control(unfortunately same as the SIP road 2 vespa exhausts).
Amen to that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information