Mag Housing to Flywheel

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Grumpy225
Main scooter: Gori200, rt195, ld150,rb20

Lamaddict wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm Sussed it😎. Stator too big but I haven’t looked at it in detail to see where is was catching. Anyway, new stator on and alls okay.
I thought I had that problem the other day when I changed the flywheel. Turns out I had twisted my crank and the new FW was a closer fit to the stator than the other one.
Lamaddict

The problem was the inner middle hole of the stator was slightly too small and therefore it was tightening onto the outer boss of the flywheel. Wasted hours on this problem. The stator was painted grey and a cheap Ebay Special 😩
Grumpy225
Main scooter: Gori200, rt195, ld150,rb20

Lamaddict wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:09 am The problem was the inner middle hole of the stator was slightly too small and therefore it was tightening onto the outer boss of the flywheel. Wasted hours on this problem. The stator was painted grey and a cheap Ebay Special 😩
That's a weird one. Can't say I've run across that before.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Doesn't the Li stator have a slightly smaller internal diameter?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information