S3 Rear runner boards

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Blenks
Main scooter: Lambretta S3 Li150

When I bought the scooter each of the rear runners had a bolt through the back end securing them to the doglegs which had new holes drilled in them. I knew that this would probably be an area I would have issues with when rebuilding but I am not too fussed about drilling and bolting again. My issue is with the alignment. Am I correct in thinking that the doglegs should be at the same level as the stand and front cross members. I have adjusted the kick start side so that it is in the upmost position but both sides are really low. I laid a spirit level across from the front cross member and both are around an inch lower. When I fitted the side panels it becomes even more obvious. As there is no adjustment for height on the left side I guess I am going to have to pack it to raise and level.
This was not mentioned by the "dealer" that did the dry build I paid for me after the panels were bead blasted!!!!!!
  • Information