Imola after market inlet manifold

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Is there anything else on the market other than the stock manifold it comes with?
Fruitjuice

This machined CNC inlet manifold is available from LTH in Germany, the same but cast used to be available through a guy called 'Jimmers' in the UK a couple of years ago but I don't know how or where you'd find on of those now.
I have one of these on my Monza 225 which besically uses the same inlet and am very satisfied. Also puts the carb a bit further away from the panel if that's an issue.

https://www.lambretta-teile.de/Inlet-ma ... retta-TS-1

This LH-manifold 'might' also work but you would have to enquire with Marco for compatibility on an Imola-barrel.

Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, loudly proclaiming: "WOW, WHAT A RIDE"
psychedelicropcircle

Fruitjuice wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am This machined CNC inlet manifold is available from LTH in Germany, the same but cast used to be available through a guy called 'Jimmers' in the UK a couple of years ago but I don't know how or where you'd find on of those now.
I have one of these on my Monza 225 which besically uses the same inlet and am very satisfied. Also puts the carb a bit further away from the panel if that's an issue.

This LH-manifold 'might' also work but you would have to enquire with Marco for compatibility on an Imola-barrel.

Just a quick question a TS inlet has a small hole to the front underneath to pull down the inlet, does this have that hole (doesn’t look like it in photos )
Mark 1
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150

Bugger! This may post twice as hit the wrong button!

just fitted the RH short version to a TS1, only three bolts as you say but no air leaks when tested. Nice bit of kit.

Mark
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

psychedelicropcircle wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:19 pm Is there anything else on the market other than the stock manifold it comes with?
Which version have you got?I can see it being an issue with the inlet manifold where the reed sits into it but earlier ones should be a straight swap with anything that fits a TS1.
psychedelicropcircle

Bought new 2011 not sure which version it is. Can fit a standard TS reed block in it. You can only use a TS manifold if you weld up the hole on the underside of the manifold.

Having never used V force reeds would these fit in here? My imola reed block shook itself apart and sent one of the screws into the cylinder ferkin everything :evil:
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

just thought you could tap the hole thread a bolt in with stud lock and file flush that would work
corrado
Dealer

Having never used V force reeds would these fit in here? My imola reed block shook itself apart and sent one of the screws into the cylinder ferkin everything
I'm sure the tuning people get them to fit, with a bit of "fettling" of course.

Most of the newer manifolds now only come with 3 holes, you're not the first person to lose a screw. It's never been an issue with leak tests.

I'd consult with Chris Sturgess or Darrell Taylor.

If your lost screw was one of the small ones holding the petals in place then the V Force will cure that as it doesn't have any.
psychedelicropcircle

I’m not too bothered about whether it’s 3 or 4 hole just that it needs to be 3 imola wise, pretty certain it’ll seal with 3.

Wot you got on the invisible shelf cuz corrado (Inlet & reed wise)?
corrado
Dealer

I like the new MB manifold with attached rubber, good for frame clearance and panel clearance, it's got 4 holes though. https://www.lambrettaspares.com/spares/ ... 0871k.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information