Info About My Ochre Gp200?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
davla

I was wondering if anyone knows any history about my Ochre GP200? It's a UK spec with battery but was imported from Denmark and restored around 2004 and the MOT history indicates it spent some of it's time around Sheffield. Reg is TUJ221H. Any info appreciated especially how it got to Denmark in the first place. Cheers
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

davla wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am I was wondering if anyone knows any history about my Ochre GP200? It's a UK spec with battery but was imported from Denmark and restored around 2004 and the MOT history indicates it spent some of it's time around Sheffield. Reg is TUJ221H. Any info appreciated especially how it got to Denmark in the first place. Cheers
How would it have got there? They did market Lambretta's in Denmark. Their market had the same specs as us. I've had three out of Denmark myself. Could even be the same bloke, Chris. They all were British spec.
davla

Cheers for the info Doom, that'll explain why it's a UK spec then. I'd quite like to know where it was restored as it's a pretty good job, I took this pic a couple of years ago.

Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Did it come restored? The scootering scene in Scandinavia is a bit thin on the ground from what I can make out. I think the rules and regulations over there make it very difficult to get an older scooter back on the road unless it's been in continuous use. It could have been restored privately, or in Germany perhaps. It looks like a first rate job, whoever did it. Does the original owner have any details on it?
davla

I've had it about 4 years, I'm pretty sure it was probably imported and restored in the UK in 2004. I'll contact the dealer I got it from and see if he's got any info, he took it in part ex for a TV175 apparently.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information