Stator lifting plates?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Hi all,

Can someone please remind me where I’ve seen the spacer/lifting ring for stators, which allow you to lift the stator for pickup alignment, without having to disturb the pickup itself? I thought that I might have seen these on a SULK thread but cannot now find it. Yes, I am fully aware of the small plates that can be added under the pickup itself, however, those do not serve my requirement/want for quick swaps of stators and flywheels (instant testing of multiple components with less buggering about). Perhaps I am totally wrong about the SULK connection but pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Ta

Adam
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

Doesn't Anthony Tambs do the stator lifting rings,I know he does the small plates that go in between the pick up and the laminates.
Adam_Winstone

I'll drop Anthony a line to check. Thanks
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

These are the only stator spacer plates I have found,but there for a Vespa http://www.scooter-center.com/en/produc ... 20mm?meta=
Adam_Winstone

I too found those whilst looking, however, these are specific to Lambretta stators and cut to match the profile of the stator's base plate, including the 3 adjustment slots.
Adam_Winstone

Well done (and thanks) as Anthony Tambs is the guy producing and supplying these.

Ta
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

cut up any old stators ya have then thers plenty of lifting plates
C’est la vie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information