Spanish headlight assembly

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Not normal dan
Main scooter: Scomadi/Li150

I'm currently restoring a Spanish 1965 series 3 (eibar) Li150

Now I'm after a new headlight but rumours told me even though they look like a special/sx part there now and they won't fit?

https://flic.kr/p/22LEuYV

Can anyone clear this up, there's the link to a picture of the front of my scoot

Thanks
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Not normal dan wrote:I'm currently restoring a Spanish 1965 series 3 (eibar) Li150

Now I'm after a new headlight but rumours told me even though they look like a special/sx part there now and they won't fit?

https://flic.kr/p/22LEuYV

Can anyone clear this up, there's the link to a picture of the front of my scoot

Thanks
Torbay lambretta sells a complete unit £45 ish which fits very well I got one on mine it's not perfect but it a good fit

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

ForemanBob
Main scooter: GP RT230

Just restored a 1966 Spanish Li150. Fitted a Scootopia unit... fits really well.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Does yours look like standard SX or does it have screws locating it through the sides of the bottom headset? Does it have the normal beam adjustment screw on the bottom of the light rim? These features will better identify which spec' of Spanish light you have.

Adam
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

What I've found is that an SX headlight will not fit a Spanish rim. But it will fit with an Italian rim and go right in.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information