GRP Panels

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
alanscottj
Main scooter: Lambretta GP SS250 Casa

challenger wrote:Chris did eventually reply to my first Mail, I sent him details as to the parts I require and everything has gone quite again.
Getting to this stage has taken 5 weeks, I am still waiting for an answer regarding pricing.
I asked about a rear frame with moulded GP panels, not as special as complete one off parts and shouldn’t be hard to calculate .
I now need another set of panels, leggies and mudguard for another scooter on top so I will keep trying.
Disapointed though.

Did you try as suggested, email him via his website page, under the "contact" tab? I never get an answer via email but always do when I use his website link. Maybe he has trouble accessing emails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lambretta Series 2 Rat - RB260, SuperTourer, Cyclone 5 gearbox 😎👍
challenger

Maybe he just cant be bothered?
Jürgen72
Main scooter: Li 125 exclusive

Hello,

I'm from Switzerland and I'm looking for a contact to grp scooter parts in Leicester.
Do they still produce fibre bodywork ?
I'm looking for a pair clip on fibre panels for my Li and a horncast

I get no answer from the mail via their web page under "contact" tab, and also no contact by the phone :?:

or is there an other person who produce quality fibre scooter parts ?

can anybody help ?

LG Jürgen
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

There is Mark Hodgkinson. I think that's his name. He's on FB. Maybe someone here will have his details.
northern*pete
Main scooter: lambretta skelly

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

The rear runners and side panels are by Chris @ GRP. Both are gel coated by him and came as u see them.His work is suberb....
He is very busy and often has other bigger orders to complete to deadline....worth the wait though IMO.
Jürgen72
Main scooter: Li 125 exclusive

very nice :-)

I hope I get an answer from Chris @ GRP
I want a pair of panels from him, because everybody tells good things about it :-)

I have googled the adress from GRP Scooterparts, but on street view I see only a carpet shop on this adress :-(
Warkton Tornado No.1
Main scooter: Lambretta SX200

Jürgen72 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:15 am very nice :-)

I hope I get an answer from Chris @ GRP
I want a pair of panels from him, because everybody tells good things about it :-)

I have googled the adress from GRP Scooterparts, but on street view I see only a carpet shop on this adress :-(
Chris's workshop takes some finding, but it is hidden away in part of a warehouse, fronted by a carpet merchant.

It is worth persevering because the quality can be excellent :)
bsso78

Try ringing rather than emailing. We use GRP panels on our race scooters and can only say they are 100% quality.
mawso

Do you use GRP leggies on the racers too? Wondered what vibration/movement/flex was like, got a set fitted to bike I bought as project, not been out on it yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information