Jem booth?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Geocamper
Main scooter: Tv175 S2- Li 150 S2 Eibar

Does anyone know if 'this guy is still trading? Messaged him through e-mail and Facebook about a month ago with no reply.
Tony Hart
Main scooter: Lambretta S2

I've been emailing every few weeks for four months now without reply. Even sent an old fashioned letter with same result.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

I think Jem responds better if you use the old dog. He is around according to his FB posts.
Suede Ed
Main scooter: SIL GP200

Got some keys off him a month back, great no prob. Sent them with a letter advertising speedo refurb, which I need, so emailed as I had done with the keys. Nothing. FB message, nothing. Anyone know a speedo refurber (I know there's one in California)?.
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

I tried to get a key about 2 months ago - gave up in the end as he didn't seem that interested in selling me one.

All contact via FB and Messenger.
Did you have to do that?
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

I got a set of keys off him a while back no issues at all. Has the bloke not had a few health problems?

If this is the case please be patient.
Geocamper
Main scooter: Tv175 S2- Li 150 S2 Eibar

I got a set of keys off him a while back no issues at all. Has the bloke not had a few health problems?

If this is the case please be patient.

Has he had health problems? As someone has already stated,He does use his Facebook page so it looks like he's ignoring his mail.
I have now found another company that refurbished Speedometer so all in all I'm getting the job done
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information