key type for 64 LiS150

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
johnny650
Main scooter: lambretta 64 li 150 Special

can anyone with an original ignition lock and key for an early 63/64 LiS 150 Special tell me what the key manufacturer is please for the toolbox and steering lock.
I have a feeling I read somewhere it was a Fisor but it might have been a Cama. I presume that the keys have a different spec
johnny650

damn.............. something causing the post submit process to lock up with a blank page tonight. ?
There was nothing to suggest that the posts had posted ...just a blank page .
sorry :oops: :oops:
johnny650

bump !
nobody got a early LiS 150 special with an original key ?
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Hi Johnny.
The ignition key in my 65 Special is unfortunately, not an original, and I have no steering lock key at the moment! However, there is information in Stickys book, page 257, which gives original manufacturers for model/part number, with key numbers 'from, to'.
Don't know if you have the book, but if not, please feel free to PM me with your key numbers and I will PM you the info back.
From what I can see, it will be either Cama, Fisam, Edal, Safe, Sele, Grabor, Becme, or Elesa. Quite a selection!
Martin
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Just been checking mine Johnny, and steering lock and toolbox are both Cama, according to numbers on locks! Hope this helps.
Martin.
johnny650

Martin20 wrote:Just been checking mine Johnny, and steering lock and toolbox are both Cama, according to numbers on locks! Hope this helps.
Martin.
thank you Martin thats very helpful. Funnily enough I have scrawled CAMA next to the lock numbers on my parts search list but couldn't remember where I had found that info from. I certainly hadn't thought of looking in my Sticky manual.
cheers buddy ;)
johnny650

Ahhhh ha! .... Sticky has the answer . Its a Elisa key pattern .
Slimstyle 6x pole AC number range 361-370 is an Elisa pattern key . thanks for the tip to check Stickys manual Martin. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information