ScootRS rim valves

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Rival
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150 Italian

Hi all,

I'm after some replacement valves for my ScootRS tubeless rims.

There is a thread on here regarding Bridgeport valves, but sadly the pictures are no longer available..

But I found these; http://www.scooter-center.com/en/produc ... e*7*7*1*16

Will they work?

Cheers
Rival

Sorry 2X post
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Not sure but well done for raising this issue as I need to source some too.

I had planned to look out old threads myself as I remember there being issue with some of the supplied pull in rubber bulb type having issues and need to read up on it as I've just got hold of a couple of this type. Prior to this I bought a number of the earlier bolt in type and I've been all over Europe on them, without issue, however, i seem to remember others saying that the valve hole in the rim was increased in size for the pull in bulb type so my early bolt in valves will probably not be suitable.

If anyone has found info on old threads or has personal experience of this then please add to this thread (not meaning to hijack it... sorry!).

Adam
Rival

Yeah, the rubber seals on mine are splitting..

I'm trying to get some more detailed infoo on these;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-Pcs-Alloy- ... Track=true
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

I've fitted Bridgeport valves to ScootRS rims before.

You need to cut the thin part above the valve hole and file flat the area where the valve sits on the outside.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information