ANyone have any tips for getting in touch with Rimini Lambretta Centre?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
ulyssescale

I've placed a series of orders with RLC and haven't heard a peep. I have tried their Facebook page, Facebook Messenger, info@riminilambrettacentre.com, sales@riminilambrettacentre.com and even sent messages directly to Dean Orton through his personal e-mail.

If anyone can get through to them, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Christopher
A chicken ain't nothing but a bird.
ulyssescale

They just got in touch.

Thanks for looking out!
Lamaddict

I had the same problem. I was just about the buy a 5 speed gearbox over Xmas when it didn't deduct the Tax ( I also live in the US), asked about this in all sorts of ways but never got a reply, so I never bought the gearbox.
Other dealers in the U.K. And EU always take of the VAT.
Minority
Main scooter: Li230 S3

[youtube] [/youtube]
Lamaddict wrote:I had the same problem. I was just about the buy a 5 speed gearbox over Xmas when it didn't deduct the Tax ( I also live in the US), asked about this in all sorts of ways but never got a reply, so I never bought the gearbox.
Italy's VAT system is different to the rest of Europe (well, the UK and Germany anyway), so unless you have a business VAT/GST registration you don't get the tax knocked off even if shipped overseas.
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

Lamaddict wrote:I had the same problem. I was just about the buy a 5 speed gearbox over Xmas when it didn't deduct the Tax ( I also live in the US), asked about this in all sorts of ways but never got a reply, so I never bought the gearbox.
Did you ring them Tel. no. (0039) 0541 686449
Lamaddict

Thanks for the clarification about Italy. I thought the VAT thing was the same across all the EU, If they had just got back to me....I also phoned them a few times without success.
ulyssescale

Not sure about the whole VAT thing.

But I am positive that the parts I ordered from them were cheaper than ordering in from the USA and I got them quickly (took three days via DHL Express).

I got the dual disc front hub and the new Casa Pro trans endplate for a few dollare over $1500 shipped. I'm cool with that.
shamrockexpress

ulyssescale wrote:Not sure about the whole VAT thing.

But I am positive that the parts I ordered from them were cheaper than ordering in from the USA and I got them quickly (took three days via DHL Express).

I got the dual disc front hub and the new Casa Pro trans endplate for a few dollare over $1500 shipped. I'm cool with that.

I'm cool with that............THATS THE SORT OF REACTION I WANT FROM MY WIFE WHEN SHE LOGS ONTO OUR PAYPAL :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information