Casa Super Corsa Anyone??

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Ok just been looking at this kit on the cam lam site, looks impressive but I can't find any more info about it. Anyone running one? Any good?
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Nobody?? Can only guess it's the replacement kit for the ill fated ss200 then...
Knowledge
Dealer
Main scooter: GP

Blimey, no reply within 7 hours, so you damn the kit with faint praise.

Why do you consider the SS200 to be ill-fated?
Martin
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

camlams super corsa kit looks same as ss200 kit
C’est la vie
MarkH
Dealer

They just have the name of the kit listed incorrectly is all. I guess winning championships counts as a failure these days? :roll:
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

It could also be that when anybody asks about the SS kit there is usually deathly silence.
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

they might have won the championship but £1000,000 helps plus they admit they dont use ther own piston in the kits so what does that tell you
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

the need to use a long rod could be why they changed the race engine pistons
C’est la vie
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Let me tell you about the cassa ss200 i bought from jb tuning £560 plus crank £240 i also sent an email to rimmini about my concerns over the kits seizing up but got told they were all down to lean jetting. So got kit, i asked for version 2 but there is nothing on the box or kit which says version 2, so i phoned jb and he said it was v2 the base area is bigger and the ports are wider. How the fu/k can you tell without both versions in front of you? So OK, fitted kit to spec, started second kick, sounds great. Over to chiselspeed for dyno to get it set up right, perfect. Ran it for the dredded 200-300 miles, back to chiselspeed for ads5 pipe and mtech pro fitted, and then re-dynod to make everything safe. Then at 410 miles the fu..king thing seized solid in the outside lane on the a66 overtaking a wagon, its fu/ked! emailed rimmini no answer, jb have to wait from dean, no answer. Into second week now, great customer service! Oh and by the way, i am sure i have version one as all the pics of v2 have the parmakit logo painted red, well mine does not?????????????????
MarkH
Dealer

they like to paint stuff when they take pics, none of them come with the logo painted. jb would know the difference plain as day, if they say you have v2 you have v2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information