Race Tour Pistons

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Toot-oasc
Main scooter: Lambretta

eden wrote:
Toot-oasc wrote:
ulyssescale wrote: The cylinder was returned for repair. MB was as nice as he could be about it, but it seems unfair to make it sound as if MB is personally responsible. Failures happen. It is being repaired and I'm confident I'll be just as happy with it post-repair as I was before it failed.

I much prefer doing more riding than complaining.
You've had a level of customer service that I, and I know lots of others, haven't been offered when ring pens have failed on these pistons.

Maybe the message has finally sunk in that treating your customers like they are sh*t off your shoe doesn't help maintain repeat business?

I like nothing better than riding rather than complaining, however when large scale failures are occurring on a specific part you would expect a product recall, not to blame your customers with feeble excuses such as mixing oil....

Just setting out my own personal experience, I'm sure others can speak of their own experiences.

He probably just doesn't like you ;)
Which is the one and only thing MB and I have in common
You planning on stalking me on every post I put on this Forum??

If you are I wouldn't expect it to be long before your actions get you banned from here as well :roll:
eden
Dealer

Put your request in again...

Every post?
blue

Are all these failures only on pistons supplied with rt kits or are the ring pegs also failing on rt pistons supplied by mb for ts1/rb cylinders? Cheers
Toot-oasc
Main scooter: Lambretta

blue wrote:Are all these failures only on pistons supplied with rt kits or are the ring pegs also failing on rt pistons supplied by mb for ts1/rb cylinders? Cheers
Mine was in my TS1. A reline and weld was required to sort the cylinder :x
blue

Ok thanks Toot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information