Burning plugs

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
thackers

Thanks again for all those reply's , if it turns out to be the plug cap my mate would throw the scoot in the tip. The plugs are Denso , I think equal to a ngk7 as recommended by chisz. He's on a different carb now and still the problem lingers and the scoot now sits with the top end off and going to look to see if the rings need replacing, though it seems ok power wise. I don't think he's changed the regulator, I thought they were lighting orientated ?????????????? Lambretta's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shocky

Bufficus wrote:
shocky wrote:Had this last year new plug would run untill switched off wouldnt restart fit new plug or an old one that hadnt been in this scooter tried the usuall new cap new lead then swapped the cdi over for a known working one still tje same then swapped the stator and bingo never has a problem since wasnt my scooter btw and I charged him for every visit becouse I told him from the offset it was the stator bgm btw with 300miles on jarv on here rebuilt it and I refitted it
BGM stators are rubbish. Stop buying crap. Contact Anthony Tambs and get one from an electronics master.
I don't I have reworked Indian ones converted to dc by Jarvis on hear 5500 miles and I had a battery feed terminal snap of the wire becouse I didn't shrink wrap it my fault entirely
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
thackers

So could someone kindly tell me the timing for the RB250 please.
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

thackers wrote:So could someone kindly tell me the timing for the RB250 please.
i belive rayspeed advise 17 degrees
:D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information