Clubman exhausts...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

The time will come when expansions are 'retro'. And I get the feeling it isn't far off.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

mawso wrote:Yep you're old RS44 Soosh. Barrel has lasted well too...going in for a first oversize rebore 19 years after it was tuned. I've got a Micron on at the mo' but might stick the RS44 back on again next year to give Tavspeed and his MB BGM a run for it's money lol!
What's he got?
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

hendy wrote:The time will come when expansions are 'retro'. And I get the feeling it isn't far off.
How do you mean? The demand or performance?
Noplastic
Main scooter: Vespa PX221 disc

I'd really like to know in what the Gori 50 outperforms the BGM clubman v3. I run the BGM on my SIL 200 (phbh30 47/19 gp200box ) and pulls like a tractor in every condition.
giankx

Gori outperforms the BGM in noise!
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Noplastic wrote:I'd really like to know in what the Gori 50 outperforms the BGM clubman v3. I run the BGM on my SIL 200 (phbh30 47/19 gp200box ) and pulls like a tractor in every condition.

.......same, I wish Scootering would do a comparison on different bikes....
hendy

I've got a tractor with an expansion and it pulls like a push.

I'm drunk
hendy

soosh wrote:
hendy wrote:The time will come when expansions are 'retro'. And I get the feeling it isn't far off.
How do you mean? The demand or performance?
I mean both.

People are after more low revving performance plus original looks. If you make an expansion that has broadly the same packaging as a standard clubman, exits Under the kick start and revs like a jl3, you'll make a lot of money. IMHO.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Apparently BGM are now remaking the Clubman exhaust using a new european manufacturer with several alterations to the design, both internally and externally.
Lamaddict

^ sounds incredible after all the work MB did, testing all those other exhausts, hours and hours of work and now they have gone back to the drawing board.

As mentioned previously, please check out the Scootopia ones they look absolutely fantastic and at an excellent price. I'm hoping the performance will match, I know the build quality should help it last a lot more than the others out there, including the ropey looking BGM one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information