Not pulling...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

See my edit above...
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Quick update -

Tried filter on and off and no difference really.

Put in the X7 on the bottom clip and it definitely felt a bit better, filter on and off not much difference.

Dropped the needle down to the second from top and it is much better pulls nicely if I don't give it to much of a handful. I ran it up to the garage, checked the tyre pressures and it seems to pull Ok up to about 7k still a bit boggy in the mid but that might do for now as I need to do a load of plug chops and run it in before Friday :lol:

Will see if I can plead with the MOT man and get it in tomorrow after having to cancel today.

Thanks again for the feedback
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
rosscla

Adam_Winstone wrote:See my edit above...
Oops didn't see this till after I updated...thanks
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
bazman
Playstation gamer tag: bazman70

Best of luck !!
rosscla

Cheers mate!

Still see me taking the pig of shame though :)
rosscla

Set out for the MOT, never made it, ran ok for the first half dozen miles but had two soft seizes in short succession. Turned around and limped it home.

CHT was around 150F (under the cowling bolt) rose to about 206F when stopped.

Had been running at up to 4-4.5k rpm which should be about 40 MPH on my gearing. Limped home about 3k and it was OK.

It's gone on the naughty step til after the weekend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information