dellorto phbh 30 which float's

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
tavspeed

scoot didn't seem to be running right.bit rich,so took float bowl of to find one of the float chambers full of petrol,seem to have read some where that these white type fail regulary due to the ethanol in petrol and the black one's are the preferred type.
now looking on wasp performance they list 2 types,one 8.3 grammes,one 11.3 grammes,any ideas which one for a phbh 30,
i take it the heavier one will give a higher level in the float bowl,tia.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'm pretty sure that my black ones are either 8 or 9 grms.

Adam
tavspeed

just had a look at them and they have 6.5 grammes stamped on them,which i can get fron euro carb,but would prefer the black ones which are 8.5 grammes and 1/3rd of the price from wasp performance,could this alter the mixture as the petrol level in the float bowl would be diffrent,cheers
a.lo.v2
Main scooter: sx 200

some one i know had this problem and contacted Dellorto and they said the white ones should not be supplied in the UK. :?:
tavspeed

just ordered the 8.3 gramme black one's,they have the same buoyancy as the 6.5 gramme white ones and are a straight swap :D
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

thats good to no thanks tavspeed
tavspeed

check out wasp performance for dellorto spares,excellent prices and fast delivery.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information