Tsr Evo pipe any feedback please

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Just make sure you've not put any stress on it while pushing it away or it may crack.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
simonwwfc

Yes thanks for advice
slangen
Main scooter: TV200

I have mentioned it before, the ground clearance is terrible with the standard stub. Ive used it on a Gt200 kit. i contacted TSR about it but they where not interested to discuss, told me they never heard about the issue before.
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

slangen wrote:I have mentioned it before, the ground clearance is terrible with the standard stub. Ive used it on a Gt200 kit. i contacted TSR about it but they where not interested to discuss, told me they never heard about the issue before.
Ive got one on my Gp, got a series 2 shock and its still like playing russian roulette every time you see a hump in the road :roll: , shame really as it performs really well in every other respect :D :D
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Yep ditto on the road clearance, i used to think my old JL was bad but this is shite frankly.
Donnie.
slangen
Main scooter: TV200

There was someone on here that said he did a modification to sort the clearance but never replied how. I was thinking of shortening the stub about 15mm which I think is possible but never got around to make it happen as I will use it on a ts1 project.
shocky

slangen wrote:There was someone on here that said he did a modification to sort the clearance but never replied how. I was thinking of shortening the stub about 15mm which I think is possible but never got around to make it happen as I will use it on a ts1 project.
Darryl taylor told me he shortens them as part of his modifications I never asked how as its his livelyhood
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Interesting feature in the next edition of Scootering which includes some Dyno experiments with a TSR Evo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Stampede
Main scooter: SX200

Does somebody know if it is possible to buy just the downpipe of the TSR EVO somewhere? Can´t find it.
simonwwfc

Will be good to see dyno reports
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information