lth 64mm stroke crank

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

hi folks, ive seen a 64mm stroke crank on lth website, just wondered if anyone on here has used one, they have bigger webs than a standard crank which is supposed to hold the big end pin more securely, im thinking about using this on my 290 rotax conversion, thanks in advance,
holty
Stokie

I can't answer your question about the LTH crank but you might want to have a chat to Harry Barlow (ProPorting) in Leicester first.
He seems to be one of the go-to guys for cranks and builds them for some of the tuners & dealers that get mentioned on this forum.
He's got his own long stroke motors in development too. Well worth a shout I reckon.
holty

Stokie wrote:I can't answer your question about the LTH crank but you might want to have a chat to Harry Barlow (ProPorting) in Leicester first.
He seems to be one of the go-to guys for cranks and builds them for some of the tuners & dealers that get mentioned on this forum.
He's got his own long stroke motors in development too. Well worth a shout I reckon.
i might just give him a ring, heres a pick of the lth crank, 64mm stroke 125 rod 18 little end, exactly what i will need.
stokky

Hi Holty,

I run a 64 stroke crank in a one off RB
Mine has extra wide hardened webs, so uses vespa clutch bearing on drive side (5ml thinner), and a 5ml; packer on mag side

Runs great had for a couple of years now.

Got via Martin at Chiselspeed, so you might want to check with him

regards.....Martin
holty

stokky wrote:Hi Holty,

I run a 64 stroke crank in a one off RB
Mine has extra wide hardened webs, so uses vespa clutch bearing on drive side (5ml thinner), and a 5ml; packer on mag side

Runs great had for a couple of years now.

Got via Martin at Chiselspeed, so you might want to check with him

regards.....Martin
thanks martin,
i will give them a ring.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information