A quick RB question..................

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

corrado wrote:What 4 to 5 bhp down throughout most of the rev range?
Aye, fair point but for a clubman it's seems better suited than anything else I can think of.
Muttley McLadd

Looking at that graph though, it could be worth buying one of the orange line ones as well as one of the more 'powerful' ones. If you're using it for work every day, the orange line one has 5hp more at the useful rev range. It'd be far nicer to ride when you're not in the mood for revving the knackers off it.
Two pipes would be cheaper than running two bikes.
CakeAndArseParty
Minority
Main scooter: Li230 S3

Interesting graphs, see how hi the franspeed 3 (a "road" pipe) revs and how hi the peak power is with this kit. It's an ss225 not an sx200 by the way, which I think explains the characteristics.
hendy

Minority wrote:Interesting graphs, see how hi the franspeed 3 (a "road" pipe) revs and how hi the peak power is with this kit. It's an ss225 not an sx200 by the way, which I think explains the characteristics.
Whoops. Would have been a remarkable sx200 though. :oops:
olliewtf
Main scooter: Lambretta Li S3

what is a gori gp6? i take it a new pipe they are developing? is another box pipe? if so it dont half rev! down on power yes but if it is a box pipe it puts the bgm to shame.
also whats the first pipe, the most powerful one (red line)?
dave wheeler

what about a curly pipe? I has a jl3 curly on a tuned muggy 186 and it went really well, and I never grounded it once!
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

Does Graham at Kegra still do an expansion fitted inside a box pipe?
hendy

olliewtf wrote:what is a gori gp6? i take it a new pipe they are developing? is another box pipe? if so it dont half rev! down on power yes but if it is a box pipe it puts the bgm to shame.
also whats the first pipe, the most powerful one (red line)?
I don't know why the dyno chart says gp6. The graph is for a gori gp50. I was considering putting one on my ts1 but I think it's just too peaky; I'm nearly 50. :cry:
olliewtf
Main scooter: Lambretta Li S3

so is the gp50 an expansion hidden in a box exhaust? either way thats pretty good for a box looking exhaust that isnt a bespoke build.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Funny......can't imagine many people who actually really like Clubman exhausts, wanting a rally going scooter which peaks at 9000-9500rpm!? Especially when a more 'traditional' clubman beats it on bhp & torque right up to nearly 7000rpm?! You'll be buzzing like a chainsaw.....lol
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information