Dave Webster

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
DJ 240
Dealer

Has Mr D J Webster ever been officially recognized by LCGB for pioneering work and engineering on an Lambretta
and for his achievements on the race circuit.
Should he be,or should not
what are you views
Ian Hepworth

Wouldn't the LCGB site be the best place for this topic?

To answer the question with another question, what could the LCGB give him that would reflect the input he has made?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

One thing is "for sure"...............and it should go without saying.......................
here on SCOOTEROTICA.........he is of course recognised and admired for his pioneering work and achievements................... :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
DJ 240
Dealer

Ian Hepworth wrote:Wouldn't the LCGB site be the best place for this topic?

To answer the question with another question, what could the LCGB give him that would reflect the input he has made?
Maybe it is a post for LCGB site but one has asked the question on here to see what view people have, And that is for LCGB to decide of what way they could do this.
P.S Dave is a close friend of mine so you will all have to blame me for getting him to post on this forum sorry men
Juan

Hmm.......I don't know. Didn't Dave ride for personal and competative reasons and run MSC as a commercial venture?

Fill in the link yourself, it's not that hard.
mark

that bird is flat chested :cry:
i am now starting the build of a dj190(number 511) i found in a mates garden . what pipe and carb setup would this have run?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

a bit flat chested maybe matey......................but i would not chuck her out of my bed on a cold winters night............ :lol:
sean brady scooters
Dealer

but lets get back on topic................
surely as Juan says.............all the top racers have done their own thing as dave did...........and not for the sake of the LCGB..................
Does charlie now do his stuff to please LCGB..................i do not think so............unless i am mistaken............and they give him great sponsership........................ :D
Avantone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Is LCGB recognition really important? Most people of a certain age appreciate how good he was.

A great rider and engineer with the track presence to induce mistakes in the unwitting.

When asked "who do you believe the best scooter racer of all time is" a little while back.................

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewt ... astscooter
Tony

Download the (Original) Lambretta Gearbox Visualiser
www.lambrettagearbox.com
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

sean brady scooters wrote:but lets get back on topic................
surely as Juan says.............all the top racers have done their own thing as dave did...........and not for the sake of the LCGB..................
Does charlie now do his stuff to please LCGB..................i do not think so............unless i am mistaken............and they give him great sponsership........................ :D
Charlie is sponsored by the LCGB :?

I dont care what the lcgb think of Dave Webster. He is a pioneer in lambretta tuning and they are just a club. Thats all.

Any way back to Kate Moss.. :twisted:
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information