PHBH 28FS ????

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
scootcoot

Hey all ? im not sure if this should be on the carb section so appologies if it is !
ive just bought a PHBH 28 fs dellorto carb .. the internals seem to differ from other PHBH carbs ive used in the past , especially the atomiser as its a 268 EB ? which differs to the normal AV type , has anyone used this type of carb on their lammy before ? would the 268 EB be the same as the AV268 ? it also appears to have a power jet sitting next to the choke jet ?... very confused ..
Thanks Guys ..
am a doogal r u a doogal too....!
purple_pill67
Main scooter: Jet200

Isnt the F for four stroke rather than B for two stroke.
The S is left and a D for right for your screws.
A BS is what you need for a lammy isnt it?
carlos fandango

its a 4 stroke carb .
it can be converted to a 2 stroke quite easily :)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
scootcoot

Many thanks guys ive ordered up the bush replacement !!! :D
am a doogal r u a doogal too....!
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Found this info on PHBH28FD where D = Destro = Right, as in adjuster screws are fitted on the right, as opposed to 28FS where S = Sinistra = Left.
Original equipment on Honda NSR Raiden 125cc, but can be re-jetted to suit any engine. 42mm Plain air intake connection. 36mm rubber sleeve type engine connection. Oil feed connection Cable type choke mechansim fitted, lever type can be fitted if requested. Standard jetting 40Slide X84 Needle 268EB Atomiser 135 Main jet 40Idle jet BF3Idle emulsion tube 65 Power jet 60Choke jet 300 Floatvalve 9010.1 Float – 9.5 grams
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information