WHAT IGNITION???????????

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Muttley McLadd

I got a BGM stator/Indion flywheel mildly lightened combination from Beedspeed a few years ago for a GT kit.
It was better with the heavier flywheel than the (original) AF one that it replaced.
I'm sure an mtech/khepler box is a wonderous invention. But if your engine runs fine without, isn't it just an extra thing to go wrong when you're in the middle of nowhere, no cell coverage, ten o'clock at night and it's p1551ing it down?
CakeAndArseParty
Pepot
Main scooter: servetta LI150 serieIII GT186

Is the same with a normal CDI...without a spare you are los. I carry my old CDI to go back home if the Khepper failed (slowly, due to the overadvance)
eden
Dealer

I like the kheper so much I bought a 3rd one to carry as a spare, with a "get me home" curve programmed in :)

It is a real shame Olivier has gone quite, I'm sure he will pop up at some point once its ready. from what he told me about the next version its going to be fantastic.
YAMLAM

You maybe right,,,,,,,,,,,,although I know the mtech didn't work with the early AF Ducati flywheels>>>

my mtech works fine with my early AF Ducati flywheel .
win or lose have a booze
ove

mick1 wrote:Might be wrong but wasn't there an issue with the BGM flywheel and some of the auto/retard units ?

I`ve got a BGM flywheel and it works with a Mtech unit.
Pepot
Main scooter: servetta LI150 serieIII GT186

http://www.kheper-scooter.com/ apparently the new Khepper will be ready by the end of this year.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information