R1 Shock Snapped !

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
chiggy03
Dealer

A friend of mine in the U.S. has also said the Clausse studios R1 bushes have failed so wants to buy from the U.K. so this really isn't as easy as it should be.

bo bos time. x
druist

chiggy03 wrote:A friend of mine in the U.S. has also said the Clausse studios R1 bushes have failed so wants to buy from the U.K. so this really isn't as easy as it should be.

bo bos time. x
i originally had a set of clauss studios a few years back they failed when i was tightening it up. they refunded and claimed it was a faulty batch - even so good job they failed at this point.
yian-ts1

Had a very similar thing happen to my bgm shocker, ripped the threads out!!
chiggy03
Dealer

I'm having some nyloc nuts machined down to half size if anyone's interested. Only in steel I'm afraid, but they're not that expensive. I've also got some stainless shims (or washers to most people :roll: ). The nuts should be ready Tomorrow (Saturday).
PM me if interested.
YAMLAM

Any up dates on this issue ?
Did shocky`s bearings work out ?
win or lose have a booze
chiggy03
Dealer

As far as I'm aware there has been no problems with the nylon bushes that myself and others are selling.........avoid brass and stainless!!!
YAMLAM

Recently had a sping and bushes from you :bouncyeng: great service mate, Just came across this old thread and read it right thru and wondered if there had been any developments.
win or lose have a booze
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information