Luna Help

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
coaster

On last weekends LCGB Tour of Derbyshire, there was a photographer taking photos as we passed through the grounds of Chatsworth House. we were heading up a bit of a gradient and he manage in most cases only one photo of each scooter (around 400 in total).......apart from the 3 Luna/Cometas that did it, they each had about 5 images ;)
Fux
Main scooter: li150 S2

Haha!
Fux

I am in the process of fitting a casa 75 kit and new 15mm carb. which inlet manifold fits?

I have 3 here but they have the wrong angle on them compared to the casa kit.

Opened up the engine and the chainguard has been ripped off at sometime. Cluch,gear cluster, chain and big endplate bearing are all fecked. Lucky I have already bought most of this stuff for the gear conversion.

Does anyone know if I need the vega chainguard or the lui with the new chain and sprocket set up?
thackers

There's a new pull down type out now from Jockeyboxentstop I think, looks a good bit of kit too
PM sent
Fux

This one?

http://www.jockeys-boxenstop.de/shop/en ... 50-75.html

What about the manifold? I see Rimini have original 75`s, I imagine they should fit the cylinder but not sure about the carb..
thackers

That's the very one. As for your inlet manifold i'm a little unsure because I've not gone down the casa upgrade route.
thackers

I've just checked the face book page and there's a bloke on there asked the same question, he's been told he needs a standard 50cc inlet manifold.
Fux

The reason why I ask is because the manifold I have now doesn`t actually fit any of the cylinders I have.

Looks like there has been a bit of home tuning going on at some point on the original barrel.

chaingaurd has made a mess of the endplate bearing, cluch has been loose on the grear cluster for 20 years, chain is fecked and front sprocket.

Fux

Haha, It has just been pointed out to me that I am looking at the wrong port...What a dunce. :lol:
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

^... I like that :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information