Luna Help

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Personally, rightly or wrongly, I'd probably just see about getting the fins machined.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Make a packer for the flywheel cover?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Adam_Winstone

^... that's a good idea, which could probably be made pretty easily by chain drilling sheet alloy and then shaping/finishing nicely. It is certainly worth considering.
Fux
Main scooter: li150 S2

Don`t think a 7mm packer would look too good.
Adam_Winstone

At 7mm you would have to consider the way it joins the head cowling too.
Fux
Main scooter: li150 S2

Yeah. I`m just going to buy a J range cowl. Job done.

Went for short test ride today and its struggeling with the 15 tooth front sprocket so I`ll swap that out for the 13 I have. Luckely, its only a 15 minute job on a luna becuse there isn`t any bodywork or pipe to remove beforhand.

I`m still dissapointed with the power although it rides a lot healthier I don`t understand why it shoudn`t be able to keep up with, say, a modern untuned moped.

Jockey`s sell a 19mm carb and I was thinking of fitting that together with the clubman when that is relised but I might try the carb already now.

What else can I do for an extra half horspower?

I realy miss a bolt on tune kit like the vespa smallframes have and wonder if opening ports would help a little?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information