Anyone use a Trail Tech speedo on their Lammy?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
lambrettalad
Main scooter: Li series 2

Hi I am looking at buying a digital speedo for my Lambretta and was thinking the Trail Techs look good value for money.

What would be the best model for me to buy? Looking on their website I see that the Vapour models are for certain motorcycles, is here on that fits Lambretta's also?

Thanks.
Train Driver

I had a vapour before I went with the sip speedo. I got mine through MB who were very helpful in the set up. It worked best with the trail tech battery.
Like all my scooters and parts I didn't do any of the work so can't help that way :lol:
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
Andy W
Main scooter: GP 186 Imola

I use one, they do a universal fitting one I believe, it may be worth giving them a call and see what they can do for you.I have dealt direct with them and had good service from them.

Andy
Muttley McLadd

This head unit:
7500-R2

You'd need the speedo sensor and CHT sensor separately.
CakeAndArseParty
YAMLAM

i have one fitted on my lam chop, one mate has one fitted on his full frame on top of in side leg shield tool box and another mate has one grafted into his GP head set top, looks really good. all work fine.
win or lose have a booze
peter357bikes

Very accurate (powered from the horn feed) but also very readable...I have a SIP one as well which requires me wearing bifocals.....annoying
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information