indian GP indicator position

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
shocky

Any one got any info on were the PX style indicators fit on a indian GP
:D
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
coaster

Not a GP but your old Jet should give you an idea Steve 8-)

Ilango
Main scooter: SIL Vijai Super

shocky wrote:Any one got any info on were the PX style indicators fit on a indian GP
:D
Though I don't have an exact number from a drawing or something, I would follow this thumb rule
The base of the horn cast (where the front mudguard is bolted to the horncast) should line up with the lower edge of the black plastic housing of the blinker assembly.
On the side panels, the blinkers are on the very end of side strips itself and no more side strips after the blinker. Hope this helps.
Check this advertisement
http://olx.in/item/1992-vijayvijai-supe ... Nlegy.html
shocky

Yes thanks for that
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
onthelam
Main scooter: not yet

I'm drawn to the screen. What is it?

May not be the case but not many pictures on here with flyscreens when they add a few mph and make cruising easier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information