Dealers of used S1&S2 parts

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
bogs

Can someone give me feedback on dealers or individuals who they use for buying used S1& S2 parts, especially body work.
Thanks
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

Try Esp in Wigan if you can get through to them, not 100 per cent sure if they are still trading, but worth a try.
barnsleybilly
Main scooter: Li200

It depends what your looking for, its not fair to say who i wouldn't use as thats my opinion but Rimini Lambretta and scooter emporium are great for nos and used parts.

There's loads of individuals selling through ebay, majority are good people & a few not so. Study photographs carefully and don't be afraid to ask for more pictures or details before you buy and to walk away if your in doubt.

Put some wanted posts on here, you may get a good response from true enthusiasts.
jazzyb

I got some s2 leggies from Mike at kbr scooters look and fit great I generally use scooter restorations for all my stuff always great never no probs and its local to me so I can see the product before I pay
Manos

I got a pair of s2 rear footboard in good condition never painted. Pm me if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information