FOXHAT 260's

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
snoghound
Xbox live gamer tag: wills2112

would you class charlie edmonds as an approved tuner?
lifes a drag

Adspeed wrote:
sean brady scooters wrote:FFS adspeed ,...........give it a rest.
stop annoying us or i,ll ban you ......simple as... :D
cos this IS my forum........and YOU are are pain in the arse.
Ban me if you want Sean that's cool. It all gets a bit kissy cuddly on here sometimes for me, more social and less tuning. Which is a shame as theres been some good stuff on here.

My reply maybe was a bit off but the way I interpretted dans response to why Mick was approved seemed to come down to making money/business? Which I was a little suprised at, was expecting something like he tuned the last 10years worth of RD and TZ championship winnig bikes.

From the other posts above I'm not the only one interested to see what these boys can produce, we know they use the forum. The quality and ability has never been in question. I'm looking forward to seeing the dyno of j's scoot which hopefully will satisfy peoples interest in Foxhat engines.
i think the threat to ban you was seid in jest adam ,
lets not all fall out over this ,
after all we all know this is one of the better scooter forums
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

I read this thread... and I only have this to say to you all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
Adspeed

You crack me up O'Brien!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tony

Badspeed finally is silenced.... that'll learn him boys ;)

Last edited by tony on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adspeed

Well before I'm hung drawn and released from this forum I'd like you all to know who in my opinion is the only approved tuner I will use on my stuff. Don't get me wrong I've used others but always return to........

J1MS

And what percentage Mayonaisse do you run them on...
tony

Look I know he's been around a long while... and sure he's been tried world over but thats not to say he's any good is it?
I tried John West once... all seemed a bit fishy to me and he wouldnt let anything out of the can!! :D
Nic

I know this is totally naive, and apologise in advance, but when I read the original blurb about the Foxhat duo, I never once assumed that they were joined at the hip with Scooterotica and its own work in this area. I saw the write-up - a little bit OTT, it has to be said, in fairness - as a sign of respect from one set of engine builders/tuners for another. A bit fulsome, but it was early days in this forum's history. My guess is that were the same write-up being done today it wouldn't be quite so ecstatic. Or maybe it would? :?

Yes, I'd love to know more about their work, in the same way as I would love to know more about Mark Broadhurst's stuff and dyno results from him, or JB or some other top tuners. It's interesting, in that context, that no-one seems to have kicked off about the fact that MBD's Racetour kits have no dyno results on its website. Or anywhere else that I've seen. Or, as someone mentioned, for AF's RB kist on its own site. Or for the Targa Twin. Or the Casa 185/210 kits. And so on....

Aside from their customers choosing not to have their scoots dynoed (or to post details on here), which is up to them, I think Foxhat miss a trick by not doing it themselves. I wish some owners would come on and give really detailed reviews of how their engines are set up and how they ride. But I guess no-one can make them. I certainly don't want to beat up the Scooterotica guys about it.
Juan

tony wrote:Look I know he's been around a long while... and sure he's been tried world over but thats not to say he's any good is it?
I tried John West once... all seemed a bit fishy to me and he wouldnt let anything out of the can!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information