FOXHAT 260's

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

With the introduction of better tyres, r1 shocks, bgm suspension I reckon there's not a lot else you can do tbh, lets face it would you sit on the back of what is basically a fridge freezer turned over and want to do 90mph anywhere other than a race track, :shock:
I think not a:grin:
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
willwander

Tyre pressures also make a big difference, wheel bearings and everything else have to be spot on. I worked it out once a 3:50 wheel at 90mph is rotating at something ridiculous like 3000rpm where as a motobike wheel is rotating at no where near that rpm at the same speed.
standing mile: 118.6mph
1/4 mile: 14.04 seconds - 93mph
lamy150

why bother with all the big cc engines,theres a few 225's that,in the right tuners hands can
achieve higher figures than these 250,260 so called monsters,reckon it could be a bit of a
'cheaper' option aswell
ducksta

do the foxhat guys have any thing to say on their own subject ,like what you up too at the minute whats on offer new developments etc?
live life your a long time dead
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

As a rule Al and Arty let their engines do the talking and are always busy building engines, witnessed one been dynoed by Dan before xmas and it sure went well and sound awesome.:grin:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'd like to do 85 in 3rd. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lamy150

As a rule Al and Arty let their engines do the talking and are always busy building engines, witnessed one been dynoed by Dan before xmas and it sure went well and sound awesome.:grin:

think ive only ever seen 1 dyno of a foxhat and thats on here on page 16,looks like a mediochre run off the mill type
tj hooker
Main scooter: jet 200

glad its not just me then. iv got to add iv just saw the photo of the scooter the engines in . and i actually know glen who owns it. he's got it up for sale now along with his vespa's . so ask him if its faster than parmakit 130 vespa.
joespeed

corrado wrote:I'd like to do 85 in 3rd. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

was this a foxhat scoot wow! like to here some more about these any specs/graphs available yet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information