BGM/RT 225 OR RAPIDO RACE 225

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Muttley McLadd

Rather than buying a kit, get Martin to bore your current barrel to 225. Match the head. Get a half decent piston. Bit of porting to make it breathe a bit better. Instantly more power, for possibly about half what a kit would cost you.
Join the 'fast cast' group on FB.
Job's a good 'un.
CakeAndArseParty
steviegp200
Main scooter: lambretta gp

:D just emailed martin for a quote :lol: hope your happy now :lol: i think he's goin for minor op so al post it when he gets back to me ive nothing against cast cylinders as said previous i ran (and ragged the arse off) a taffspeed honda 205 which my mate camshy is still using now i just fancyd a bash wi a modern kit and i said the rt head and exhaust fixing really hit the mark and since ive posted this ive had a right good look at the gt200 incl contacting rich taylor and im very impressed with it theres a lot of good stuff on the market just now i just want to get the best for what ican afford :D oh n camsh stop postin on here n get on wi the hub puller yiv bin makin for 2yrs :lol: :lol: :roll:
innocenti69
Main scooter: taffspeed 205 li,

The hub puller will be a stainless job stevie,will be wrapped up niclely for you at christmas,will put it under the tree. :D
steviegp200
Main scooter: lambretta gp

cheers wee man n al wrap up all the smashed rear hubs av got for you :lol: :lol: :lol: give me a bell wen yir hame young port nods S.B.I :shock:
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Muppet wrote:why not try a gt200 kit :?:
Indeed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information