MB wiring loom.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Has anyone fitted the latest simplified MB wiring loom lately? I'm useless with wiring and was wondering if anyone has a diagram they could post. Ive got Sticky's book but the loom pictured in it seems different to the one I have. I managed to fit one of theirs 4 years ago and it was fine. This one is much different though. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance Pete.
Jxmiddle
Main scooter: GP250 69 targa twin

This would be a good question to get an answer to...... :)
jason frost
Dealer

Starting from the back, pink (brake) and black (light) to the back light, then green to your coil, red and yellow ( should be connected together for AC ) to the voltage regulator, red next not used on AC, red and pink to the brake switch, red with a ring terminal not used on AC, red to horn, pink for a front brake switch, red not used on AC, yellow power to brown on switch, black to black on switch, green to green on switch. I think :)
cartmel808
Main scooter: 1975 Vespa Rally 200 Femsa

Red 2 Red... Black 2 Black.... Blew 2 Bits!! :lol:

Or that's how it normally works when I'm attempting to wire something....
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

jason frost wrote:Starting from the back, pink (brake) and black (light) to the back light, then green to your coil, red and yellow ( should be connected together for AC ) to the voltage regulator, red next not used on AC, red and pink to the brake switch, red with a ring terminal not used on AC, red to horn, pink for a front brake switch, red not used on AC, yellow power to brown on switch, black to black on switch, green to green on switch. I think :)
Thanks Jason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information