rb25 & Spanish li150 engine case

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
carlos fandango

Yes that looks like one ;) But add in to the cost welding, skimming of the deck, machining of the spigot hole and drilling and tapping of the new studs :shock:

It is the later ones, I think with the neutral light ? has your one got that Eden?
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

Have a look at this Caspa2006 [url]http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... t=4260/url]
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
gaz_powell

i`ve got a mint indian gp150 casing and its is the same as the 200 other than spigot size, stud position and port size was going to get it converted to for TS1 225 barrel

JB Tuning quoted £90.00 +VAT last week - which I thought wasnt to bad
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

MBD have been doing this conversion to Spanish 150 blocks since 1985, Indian ones are much rarer. Since the availability of relatively cheap new Indian blocks the conversion went out of favor. NOW Indian blocks are getting harder and harder to get and the prices have doubled from the Indians it means this conversion is worth doing. Its well and truly perfected by now, Mark does each one start to finish MBD charge £95 +vat and each one can have the transfer ports opened to suit what ever cylinder is required.

Or like this!

Welded to suit Kawasaki KDX 200 cylinder

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
mark

cs engineering in norwich has a batch of these to do next week ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information