Handy little tool.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I came across this tool on a YouTube video a few weeks back. So I ordered one and put it to use rebuilding a set of forks. It works really well and if used correctly won’t chip or scratch your paintwork.

It came from K2 Customs in the U.K. with some many things scooter related that are rubbish and a waste of time and money I thought I’d share something that actually works and is well made. Cheers Pete.
Tractorman
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

I have been using one of these for some time and they are so much easier than the usual tool. I found it stops any chance of scratching if you wrap a piece of old inner tube around the fork tube.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Tractorman wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 pm I have been using one of these for some time and they are so much easier than the usual tool. I found it stops any chance of scratching if you wrap a piece of old inner tube around the fork tube.
Oh right, I didn’t know if they were a new thing or not. I wrapped masking tape around rye fork legs when I used it. The inner tube idea is a better one though. I can see the rubber helping to stop the tool from slipping down the leg. A very good idea these.
Shipleystevep
Main scooter: Lambretta

I bought one and used it twice, so much easier and less stressful in newly painted forks
chippy

If it's from Keith it will be quality and will work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information