The Mikuni's coming off, which Dellorto?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Bufficus

jason frost wrote:Had the samething last year, took the cable choke off and put the pull one on and it was fine so fitted a better spring in the cable choke and all was fine.
It's worth a try Jason, however, I have checked that the choke seats properly using a piece right angle wire as the choke aperture is too far in to see clearly.
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

Simon, a gear selector spring with 2 coils removed works well, alot better than standard Mikuni :D , regards.
Bufficus

eibargum wrote:Simon, a gear selector spring with 2 coils removed works well, alot better than standard Mikuni :D , regards.
Good tip, Gary. I've got a few knocking about.

BTW are you still looking for a Franspeed RB Tourer? I might have one for sale.
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

Bufficus wrote:Having been unable to jet the Mikuni on my tuned TS1 satisfactorily I am toying with putting a Dellorto on.

I am unable to achieve clean jetting with the Mikuni at 1/4 throttle. It's too rich even with a 58 needle on the top clip.

I have even tried modifying a number 6 slide, but this has caused problems elsewhere in the range.

So, I'm thinking either a 34mm VHSB or a 30mm VHSH.

Any recommendations bearing in mind this particular engine likes it lean?

Try Mark at Jet200 Performance, He's very knowledgable with Mikuni's and also loves to get Ric-Rolled!

frank
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
eibargum

Yep simon, still after a few bits, is it rediculously cheap :D , let me know a few details simon, its for are lass,s RB, i,am hopeing she,s paying. Did offer to buy her 1 for xmas, she was not a happy bunny :shock: , she gave smiffy a ear bashing about it on sat night at the donny hunters do, its your fault smiffy :lol: . regards.
Bufficus

eibargum wrote:Yep simon, still after a few bits, is it rediculously cheap :D , let me know a few details simon, its for are lass,s RB, i,am hopeing she,s paying. Did offer to buy her 1 for xmas, she was not a happy bunny :shock: , she gave smiffy a ear bashing about it on sat night at the donny hunters do, its your fault smiffy :lol: . regards.
It won't be ridiculosly cheap I'm afraid. ;) It not done a great deal of miles. I'll dig it out and PM you some pics.
eibargum

Cheers simon :D . buy the way, you going to lincoln mate.
Bufficus

eibargum wrote:Cheers simon :D . buy the way, you going to lincoln mate.
Unfortunately, I have other commitments that weekend. I'll sort those pics over the weekend mate.
eibargum

Nice one Simon :D .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information