Reflections in Blue the RB22 Rev 2 update

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

yes Dan...........that was my favorite too.....
it was great fun......and so many people joined in................ :D

we certainly know how to stir things up on scooterotica............... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
RinB
Main scooter: Reflections in Blue

sean brady scooters wrote:yes Dan...........that was my favorite too.....
it was great fun......and so many people joined in................ :D

we certainly know how to stir things up on scooterotica............... :lol:
Hey that was a long Night that night, but we put the world to right didnt we :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If its made of Metal Fettle it !!
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

Thanks for clearing that up for me smiffy, ill buy a pipe for are lass,s then, Franspeed tourer me thinks. when mel helped me build it i asked him to utilise what i already had, ie 60mm full circle crank, he said he could do that even though the RB22 was built around a 58mm crank, its not a bottomless pit and i couldnt justify buying yet another crank, glad he talked me into the franspeed tourer, i had toyed with putting a fressco on, spoke to mel earlyer smiffy and he thinks there maybe a dyno at the donny hunters do on saturday, theres no getting away from the dyno smiffy :lol: . regards.
RinB
Main scooter: Reflections in Blue

eibargum wrote:Thanks for clearing that up for me smiffy, ill buy a pipe for are lass,s then, Franspeed tourer me thinks. when mel helped me build it i asked him to utilise what i already had, ie 60mm full circle crank, he said he could do that even though the RB22 was built around a 58mm crank, its not a bottomless pit and i couldnt justify buying yet another crank, glad he talked me into the franspeed tourer, i had toyed with putting a fressco on, spoke to mel earlyer smiffy and he thinks there maybe a dyno at the donny hunters do on saturday, theres no getting away from the dyno smiffy :lol: . regards.
Good old mel :lol: :lol:

If he's building scoot it will be just fine.

We will see about Dyno :D

See you at Donny then :D
If its made of Metal Fettle it !!
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

Hopeing to put this one together myself smiffy, if mel lets me :lol: , he,s always there if i need help, and we,ll see you at donny mate, regards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information