Best all round tyres?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Boothy_the_makem
Playstation gamer tag: Phantomkiller_uk
Main scooter: modded t5 classic wi a parker

got s1's on me GP
conti twists on me T5 and the conti seem a bit better in wet and I get em cheaper
so I am a conti convert :)
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
speedy
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1

10 inch Terror wrote:I fitted the Racemans in the end they were a bugger to fit on the Scootrs rims though. It seemed like spending money for the sake of it as i had them anyway. Went for a spin on pretty damp roads and they seem pretty grippy. When they wear out I'll look at the Conti's as they seem a popular choice. Thanks for all your comments guys.
I must agree that the racemans and the weathermans are grippy,i liked them a lot until my return from Kelso.The outer walls on the raceman bulged that much that it's wrecked my rim and hub.Luckilt I stopped when I noticed the turbulence.I'd been sat at 70mph,so it could of been much worse.Had weathermans on the p2 and last week decided to strip and paint my rims.Had to get a garage to remove the tyres as they were that stuck on.The front tyre worried me terribly as the tread blocks in the centre had all started to crack and showing signs of lifting/peeling off.It had done 8oo mile on the front.Have now binned all SCHWALBE tyres and will never,ever trust the brand again.I've now chosen conti twist sport for the p2 and Heidenau k61 for the AF ts1.Hope I get it right this time. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information