Fuel warning light.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Hi all, would it be possible to wire a fuel warning light directly to a small battery that I use for my horn? It's trickle fed with a regulator to keep it charged. I'm no expert when it comes to wiring and was hoping it was feasible to save me any complicated wiring directly into the loom. Any advice would be splendid thanks Pete.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

10 inch Terror wrote:Hi all, would it be possible to wire a fuel warning light directly to a small battery that I use for my horn? It's trickle fed with a regulator to keep it charged. I'm no expert when it comes to wiring and was hoping it was feasible to save me any complicated wiring directly into the loom. Any advice would be splendid thanks Pete.
Yes it's feasible, if you use the camlam tap with the switch built in you get the wiring a bulb and holder and directions with it. It's a dead simple circuit.

You power one end and earth the other, the switch turns the light off or on...simples.See here
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
ducksta

anybody do one for a px vespa?
live life your a long time dead
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Can't you just get a later tank with the sensor fitted?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Cheers rosscla you're a star...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information