CYCLONE GEARBOX – BATCH 2 RECALL

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Diablo
Dealer

Sydducket if you paid cash to Stuart for the box it may be why Dean hasn't got your details. You also won't have heard from him if your gearbox is from the first batch as there is no issue with those.
If you send me your details I'll happily get Dean to ring you.
carlosfandangles

whatever the rights and wrongs, at least they have put their hands up and taken some responsibility for it.... fair play to them....
Leggetto
Main scooter: SX200

I've got one of the second batch.....
I purchased via Stuart Owen.
Dean phoned me and left a message asking for me to call, I did call but the phone went dead!
Within seconds Dean called me back, he didn't want me to pay for the phone call so hung up and rang straight back!
As with the other 119 gearboxes, a new Xmas tree is on its way.( after testing)
I've got to say the service I have received from dean is probably the best in the scooter dealer world and I have ordered more parts from Rimini.
I'm looking forward to running this box.
sydduckett

Diablo wrote:Sydducket if you paid cash to Stuart for the box it may be why Dean hasn't got your details. You also won't have heard from him if your gearbox is from the first batch as there is no issue with those.
If you send me your details I'll happily get Dean to ring you.
I did pay cash but stuart has my details. I havent got an issue myself with the way its being handled. I think when you deal with companies who have a reputation to preserve in this case both the manuafcturer and the dealer then your more likley to get a positive experience. I imagine the DRT have prof indem insurance as standard. This sort of recall is small beer for them there rep is worth a lot more.

If you can pass on my details to stuart that would be great. Ill pm you them.

Ta
sef
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Who was the boy on here that traded his testiclays for a 5 speed he'll be doubly pissed off now :D
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

^... I understand that Dean's sending him a blank. :lol:
Muttley McLadd

psychedelicropcircle wrote:Who was the boy on here that traded his testiclays for a 5 speed he'll be doubly pissed off now :D
Unusual.. People normally do that for a GTS, don't they?
CakeAndArseParty
sydduckett

psychedelicropcircle wrote:Who was the boy on here that traded his testiclays for a 5 speed he'll be doubly pissed off now :D
Twas me.... :D Still got them but the day is looming although im pushing for a postpoment due to the recall. Ill take this one to extra time and pens if i have to..... ;)
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

sydduckett wrote:
Twas me.... :D Still got them but the day is looming although im pushing for a postpoment due to the recall. Ill take this one to extra time and pens if i have to..... ;)
:x :lol: :lol:
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

..... :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information