Franspeed carbon/Kevlar end cans

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
MAB

Does anyone know if Andy has stopped selling these as dont seem to see them on his web site :?:

Cheers
col68
Main scooter: lambretta s2 li225 ts1

Think he still sells them they are on his web page . Give him a ring 01228675187 .
MAB

Thanks for the replies guys it was the carbon/kevlar (rivetedtype) I was looking at really Ive the new stainless rivetless already and its leaking a bit of oily crud after only going on a dyno and about 5 miles road use for some reason.
TED CRUD

MAB wrote:Thanks for the replies guys it was the carbon/kevlar (rivetedtype) I was looking at really Ive the new stainless rivetless already and its leaking a bit of oily crud after only going on a dyno and about 5 miles road use for some reason.

OIly Crud are you taking the P ..... Mab !!!!
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
MAB

Blimey sorry Ted :oops:
TED CRUD

MAB wrote:Blimey sorry Ted :oops:
Lol ,i am used to people normally the damm yanks using my name in vain .Ted and Crud are both nick names as my Surname is Crudace .Ted is a different story not my christian name .No offence Taken :D
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
ssteam177
Main scooter: vba malossi 221, api series2

My franspeed rivetless end can has rattled loose to the point of just about falling off after only travelling 50kms
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU BUY
IT'S WHAT YOU BUILD!!!!
MAB

I think iam more of a fan of the riveted type as they did take a good few miles before showing signs of the rivets coming loose and then you could make a repair not sure what you do with the rivetless type .
simonwwfc

I've had my sterling system since dec 27 end can rivets all lose and had to replace plus now baffles are shot inside , beedspeed won't replace it unless I send it back for inspection first . This isn't no good to me as need scoot for work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information