bgm/mb clubman exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Lambrettatastic

Spent the morning with a flap wheel cleaning up the side seems on my big box,then collected by a courier to take it off to cam coat...if the finish on it is as good as there service up to now ,it's going to be great! Just looking forward to getting it on now..
lozmondo

Had my scoot fitted with Mbgm clubman dynoed at Pro design in Littlehampton Friday. Same spec, same dyno the pipe has given a full 2HP and 2lb torque at very similar revs, compared to the Tino ancillotti that was fitted previously.

Engine spec is SR186,MB shorty reedblock,24mm Mikuni, 60mm crank. LI125 box running 16/46 sprockets.

Now produces 16bhp at a touch over 7500 rpm and 11.5 ib torque at 5400 rpm.

Pulls lovely, revs out, its a great little motor.

A pipe that has delivered IMHO
dutch

i was gonna put mine on my avanti as sick of waiting for there clubman but have been told it wont fit because of the wide seam around the bgm clubman, now waiting for the bgm/mb 225 racetour kit,
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

dutch wrote:i was gonna put mine on my avanti as sick of waiting for there clubman but have been told it wont fit because of the wide seam around the bgm clubman, now waiting for the bgm/mb 225 racetour kit,
Your going to buy another kit to fit this exhaust?
victor
Main scooter: Tv175 but currently a SS210 :)

soosh wrote:
dutch wrote:i was gonna put mine on my avanti as sick of waiting for there clubman but have been told it wont fit because of the wide seam around the bgm clubman, now waiting for the bgm/mb 225 racetour kit,
Your going to buy another kit to fit this exhaust?
I'll buy the avanti :D
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

I'd take a big hammer to the bgm clubby
C’est la vie
Angry Bloke

With a little bit of fettling on a couple of fins and a notch in the cowling mine fitted ok

Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

Not sure about the grub screw on the tailpipe bracket. Just seems to push the bracket apart so left mine off.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Looks familiar, although I've not got the long studs fitted to the hub. We'll have to compare notes at Euro :)

PS - I should have pointed out (considering the thread) that I am not using the MB clubman but I'll be interested to hear how it works.
Angry Bloke

Adam_Winstone wrote:Looks familiar, although I've not got the long studs fitted to the hub. We'll have to compare notes at Euro :)
I'm a no show this year :cry: but no doubt I'll see you at shipston . :D
Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information