MB website.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Does anyone else find the new MB website a tad confusing to use? I much prefer their old one and the new one puts me off using them. Is it just me or has anyone else found it to be hard work to order stuff?
nelson pk

Agreed. I thought it was just me.
Not slating MB at all, in fact they are one of the few suppliers of engine components i will use. They do some great stuff.
I found the old "windows" style menu easy to use and easy to find parts but i find the newer style site a bit awkward.
If other people find this the same i'm sure MB would appreciate the feedback as long as its not used as an excuse to throw mud at them.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

nelson pk wrote:Agreed. I thought it was just me.
Not slating MB at all, in fact they are one of the few suppliers of engine components i will use. They do some great stuff.
I found the old "windows" style menu easy to use and easy to find parts but i find the newer style site a bit awkward.
If other people find this the same i'm sure MB would appreciate the feedback as long as its not used as an excuse to throw mud at them.
100% agree i have never ever had any bad stuff from them and i got a lot of parts from them during the restoration of my Lammy. I'm not slating them at all, it's just that i now find their website confusing to use. The old one was a piece of cake to use, somethings are better left untouched perhaps?
tea5ive
Main scooter: cometa 140

ditto, i look and then get on the phone
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I much preferred the previous version of the site. I use the exploded diagram pages to find things as a rule, that seems to work better than the search pages for me.
In my defence I am a total Luddite. 8-)
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Probably still easier than the SIP one tho'
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
GP Kevo
Main scooter: 1969 150 DL / GP225 TS1

I use the site a lot and it did take a little getting used after using the older lambrettaspares store site. But some things are now easier, like the new Rebuild Shopping List side menu with links like "engine job" for example, that generates a list of everything you'll need to do an engine rebuild including bearings, seals, etc. The same goes for the other categories in the menu.

For everything else I use the search feature.
sideout
Main scooter: SX150/GP Muggy/LiS3 Avanti TT3

SIP is the most difficult, Scooter Restorations & MB are now the easiest to use, or just PM Corrado (if he's not still building his GP) ;)
edit..... IMHO :)

Edited again now I've seen how good the current MB site is. :oops: ;)
Last edited by sideout on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boothy_the_makem
Playstation gamer tag: Phantomkiller_uk
Main scooter: modded t5 classic wi a parker

tea5ive wrote:ditto, i look and then get on the phone

+1

Doesnt put me off. top quality parts. i write the code number down then ring up.

long phone calls with the list of parts for my special build though and hidden the reciepts from the mrs :D
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

Find the site a nightmare but persivere as like their products
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information