frame jig...again

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sydduckett

Im looking at getting my frame checked out some time soon and would like quick turn around if poss, say 2 weeks. The Scooter hasnt had a prang that I know of but the rear is off centre and the engine bolt has always been a bastar* to get in and out. It could just be the loop out of shape but I would like to get it trued whilst i have the engine out.

So who is reccomended for this job, im happy to ship it anywhere in the UK as long as the costs arent to much.. :) and it can be turned around in time although something more local would be better.

What should I expect to pay for this bearing in mind its not bent in two.. :D Also out of intrest whats the process of trueing it up on a jig. How many points of refrence are there between the jig and frame? I presume its a case of getting the torch and big hammer out.... :o :D

Ta
Sef
maskie66
Main scooter: 66 li150 golden special

you have pm sef
soulsurfer

Give Dean, WINTERMODEL150 a shout, he has/had a jig and did an amazing job with my frame.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

take it to CS Engineering in Norwich Sef.
sydduckett

byron wrote:take it to CS Engineering in Norwich Sef.

they seem the most local, could run it up and pop in for a cuppa. John and I are due a trip anyways..... :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information