sx type headset

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
chippy

Does anybody on this vast planet sell a sx type headlight rim that vaguely fits, get a casa one I thought, apart from attacking with a dremmel and it still aint the right shape its blooming awkward with been that daft ten bob shape. :x
sydduckett

chippy wrote:Does anybody on this vast planet sell a sx type headlight rim that vaguely fits, get a casa one I thought, apart from attacking with a dremmel and it still aint the right shape its blooming awkward with been that daft ten bob shape. :x
This is bugbear of mine as well. Manufactures name means bugger all im afarid. You may have to go through half a dozen to get one that fits and that could be a cheapo indian one. If you have headset where both parts done match perfectly then you may have to go through a dozen :evil:

Your best bet if you can wait is to take the headset to a parts fair, and test fit as many as you can. What i did after buying 3 on the spin that didnt marry up.... :roll:
lambro

When I lent my Serveta Special to a local club for a display, it came back with only 3 sides of the headlight rim :evil:
Luckily I had a mate with half a dozen original rims and I picked the best fit.
Cost me, and I learn't not to lend my scooter to go out of my sight again.

Are Scootopia doing Special ones yet??
Their GP ares are brilliant.

Shaun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information