Mikuni Carb Rubber - UK Supplier?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Starwave

Hello

I'm running an engine with a LTH reedvalve and the carb rubber has split. These are a Mikuni part, and have a 2 bolt flange style mounting to the manifold. The part number on the rubber is M-VM28-200. LTH don't supply them as a spare. They seem to be pretty readily available in the States but I'm struggling to find a UK supplier. Anyone know of one at all please? I'll like to be back up and running asap.

Cheers
Angry Bloke

I got a M-VM 34 200 from Jimmers on here , not sure if he sells 28 mm ones though
Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
carlos fandango

Allens sell mikuni spares
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
YAMLAM

win or lose have a booze
Starwave

OK, thanks chaps. Looks like Allens don't do orders on t webbler so I'll give them a ping on Monday. Or I'll try Jimmers. I'd best buy two n all eh?

Cheers
Speed Demon
Dealer

Darrell Taylor (posts on here) has found a source for stiffer/thicker ones to fit those reedblocks - got one on mine. Send him a PM.
Get to SULK
bizzly
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Starwave wrote:OK, thanks chaps. Looks like Allens don't do orders on t webbler so I'll give them a ping on Monday. Or I'll try Jimmers. I'd best buy two n all eh?

Cheers
I have just ordered a 35mm one from them. It was a telephone order and it was here the next day.
GT Guy

I got a rubber for an LTH reedvalve to fit a TM24 which was a massive improvement over the original. I would recommend Allens as well. Have used them on several occasions in the past. Always excellent service. Their website is very useful as it gives exact dimensions of rubber manifolds etc.
Starwave

Chaps

Got one from Allens and one from Darrell. Both sound but the one from Darrell feels stronger and stiffer and grips the carb really solidly. This was the cheaper of the two n all!

cheers for your help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information