My Cyclone...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

bristolmod wrote:As I understand it......

the engine isn't producing more power, but having 5 gears gives the set up 5 powerbands to use. Therefore its "on power" 20% quicker in each gear (obviously dependant on the ratios in the new box) than a standard 4 speed box which results in quicker acceleration using the same power as before on 4 cogs............

I think

Chris
Ever ridden a performance two stroke bike? Aprilla,Kwak,Yam etc.
Principal the same except they will have 6 gears.
tonydevon
Main scooter: '71 GP125

or 7 :)
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, hit them with it!!!
dutch

so how do you get one of these, stuart`s not answering phone or emails, does anyone know if he`s on holiday ?
Neilly67
Main scooter: 1963 TV200

dutch wrote:so how do you get one of these, stuart`s not answering phone or emails, does anyone know if he`s on holiday ?
I thought it was only my calls he was screening :lol: so ordered from Dean this morning.
dutch

Neilly67 wrote:
dutch wrote:so how do you get one of these, stuart`s not answering phone or emails, does anyone know if he`s on holiday ?
I thought it was only my calls he was screening :lol: so ordered from Dean this morning.
yeah i was thinking of going down that route so how long did he say for delivery ?
carlos fandango

He's on his hols till the new year . so im told.
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Neilly67
Main scooter: 1963 TV200

dutch wrote:
Neilly67 wrote:
yeah i was thinking of going down that route so how long did he say for delivery ?
My bad... the next batch are expected to be ready mid-January and Stuart's taking all UK orders from 28/29 Dec.

Email: stuart@100mphlambrettaclub.com
soupy

Picked mine up yesterday fully fitted from stuart been out on it to day, 2 words darlin... FABU-LOUS.... Its a 10 from me :D
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

The new batch is due towards the end of January apparently..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information